Bali Promotion Center

Bali Promotion Center
Bali Promotion Center Media Promosi Online

September 24, 2013

Vania Larissa of Indonesia takes the lead in the beauty pageant


Miss World 2013 Indonesia Vania Larissa takes the lead in the beauty pageant

Miss Indonesia, Vania Larissa for Miss World 2013 - Because You're Beautiful by Terry Palmer

Miss Indonesia, Vania Larissa for Miss World 2013 - Because You're Beautiful by TerryPalmer

As the 63rd edition of Miss World beauty pageant is coming to its finale, the contestant from its host country, Indonesia, Vania Larissa has come ahead in several contests.
Miss Indonesia 2013, Vania Larissa, is leading in most of the award categories at the Miss World 2013 pageant, which is taking place in Bali.
Besides vying for the coveted crown at Miss World finale on 28 September, the 130 contestants of the pageant are competing for a number of distinct awards, including Beach Fashion, Top Model, Sports and Fitness, Beauty with a Purpose, Talent Competition and the World Fashion Designer Award.
Vania Larissa of Indonesia has already won the Talent Competition and she is among the top eleven contestants of the Beach Fashion round as well. Moreover, it is widely predicted that the 17-year-old Indonesian beauty queen will make it to the top 15 of Beauty with a Purpose contest, one of the most anticipated contests of the Miss World pageant.
"I hope so, because I'm working so hard on it,Larissa, who has chosen education for blind children as her cause for Beauty with a Purpose award, said on hearing about the predictions, according to the official website of Miss World Indonesia 2013.
"I put my heart and effort into it, so it will be great if I get in the top 15," she added.


Miss Indonesia poses on the beach during the final round of Beach Fashion contest of Miss World 2013 pageant in Bali, Indonesia. (Photo: Miss World Organisation)



Miss Indonesia, Vania Larissa for Miss World 2013 - Because You're Beautiful by Terry Palmer Vania Larissa, who won Indonesia's Got Talent in 2010, has got much support through the pageant’s fast track multimedia format under which, all the 130 contestants can garner support directly through social media. Let's join 
Vania larissa Miss World Indonesia on facebook
 The contestants with highest points earned through their fan following on Twitter and through number of likes on their Facebook pages will have greater chance to advance to the top 15 at the Miss World 2013 final.
However, on social media front, Larissa still lags behind Miss India, Navneet Kaur Dhillon who has over 0.1 million fan following on Facebook.

Source :International Business Times 

What advice do you have for this year’s contestants vying for the Miss World 2013 title?
the
reigning Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu : During the final, appreciate every day that you have to spend with others and do not stress out. Enjoy the family atmosphere because you can be the best of you when you are most natural and relaxed 

Indonesia BWAP Project 2013

Miss World 2013 Vania Larissa

Beauty with a Purpose Presentation




Presenting Miss World 2013 Indonesia Vania Larissa,

Beauty with a purpose 
Her love for the blind 


Presenting Miss World 2013 Indonesia Vania Larissa,  Beauty with a purpose
During my initial charity work, I was touched to see these children .
For them the color of the world is just in their dreams.
Some of them were even born blind and abandoned by their family because they weren’t able to cope with their children’s disabilities.
After seeing these children, I was determined to help them as much as I could.
Alongside with volunteers from the Elasafan Foundation for the blind in Jakarta , we taught these children the basics in life so they can be more independent.

I ‘m amazed to see their spirits, they erave never complained even though they have to face many obstacles.  Despite their all ups and downs, they still can laugh and enjoy themselves

I believe with a proper education, these children will have a better chance to lead a normal life. It would be a great victory for them to live beyond horizon    make the impossible in to a reality
What excites me the most, after watching them learn is their talent for music
This motivates me to teach them new vocal   techniques and show them how to perform In front of live audiences.
It wasn’t easy for them, but their passion for music allowed them to eliminate many obstacles they faced.
I ‘m happy I can give these children the opportunity to perform in front of the audiences
They need to be acknowledged   and rewarded for their achievements so it can motivate them to achieve greater lengths in life.
For me, beauty with a purpose is by giving a positive impact to the people around us
If these children couldn’t see the colors and beauty of the world,   then I am honored to show them with my passion and determination the light that would lead them to a better future
Who knows one day one of these children can be the next Stevie Wonder or Jeff Healy
I hope these remarkable children have enlightened you as much they have inspired me
Life is a challenge, we strive, we struggle
We strive for a better future
Life is life
Fight for it .


Some of the most famous blind singers are Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Jeff Healy,Ronnie Milsap, and Andrea Bocelli
 

"You Raise Me Up"
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up... To more than I can be. 

JOSH GROBAN LYRICS

Today is a day for a celebration , we are celebrating all of the achievements of Miss World 2013 contestants and  national organizers, when the topic is charity and Beauty With a Purpose.
The contestants have used their social media pages to highlight the works that they have done over the past 12 months, and 10 of them participated in a television show in Indonesia discussing some of the best projects of the year. They will be aired the day after tomorrow.
You may wish  to have a look at some of the projects on Miss World’s Beauty with a purpose

No comments: