Bali Promotion Center

Bali Promotion Center
Bali Promotion Center Media Promosi Online

December 13, 2016

Paris Hilton wants to be known as a businesswoman

Understandably, Hilton's priorities have shifted from pioneering reality television 

and courting the paparazzi to a more profitable, buttoned-up and professional life.

"I have really grown past that," she says. "Now I mostly focus on my empire and my brand, rather than everything else that comes with the reality star kind of life." 

She also prizes her privacy and carefully chooses what events she attends: 

"I spend my time working rather than just enjoying myself and being on vacation," she says.

 "I am very focused on my business and when you live in that mind frame, you can stay away from the trashy tabloids."


Paris Hilton at her penthouse suite
"I want to be known as a businesswoman. I don't want to be known as a reality TV star; I don't like the way that sounds," Hilton, who's worth an estimated $100 million, tells Harper's Bazaar. As for her party girl past, she says, "I have really grown past that. Now I mostly focus on my empire and my brand, rather than everything else that comes with the reality star kind of life."

Indeed, since her reality show ended in 2007, Hilton has cemented her status as an entrepreneur, meticulously constructing a career as a jet-setting DJ, a perfumer, a product manufacturer ("I basically make every product: handbags, makeup, shoes, sunglasses, watches, jewelry, lingerie, children's wear and I am about to release my new skincare line," she says), a hotelier (she has three of her own), and an owner of 35 eponymous boutiques dotted around the globe; making Hilton worth more than $100 million. And she has no intention of slowing down—finding her soul mate is not a priority, she says, mostly because she's too busy to date. "I love being single," she admits. "Before, I could never be alone. I always needed a boyfriend. Now, I feel so independent and I am so happy with myself. I don't need anyone to validate my happiness."



No comments: