Bali Promotion Center

Bali Promotion Center
Bali Promotion Center Media Promosi Online

June 10, 2019

Forever Grateful


Forever Grateful 

Clean Slate 


Forever Grateful Series 2019
Clean Slate in Christ Jesus
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

Deep inside, we have always wanted for a clean slate. But most of the times we are entangled with so many clutters in our lives with so many mistakes that the thought of coming clean can be overwhelming. New beginnings can be complicated or sometimes impossible. Being Forgiven means the slate has been wiped clean and a brand new start has been given, yet because of our nature we ourselves judge and label ourselves plus the strong voices of the enemy that we can never have a new beginning... 
But the good news is if we ask for His forgiveness, He does not only forgive us, but He does make us clean and white as snow . He does not label us but He purifies us. He does not reject us, instead He welcomes us with  arms wide open.Glory be to God,  Amen 
#LivingByHisGraceMercyAndLove #CleanSlateInChristJesus #ForeverGrateful  #GoodMorningFather #ByHisWoundsIamHealed
#GreatIsThyFaithfulnessTheyAreNewEveryMorningđź’™



With Arms Wide Open

Creed


[Verse 1]
Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I closed my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face

[Chorus]
With arms wide open under the sunlight
Welcome to this place I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open

[Verse 2]
Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

[Chorus]
With arms wide open under the sunlight
Welcome to this place I'll show you everything
With arms wide open now everything has changed
I'll show you love, I'll show you everything

With arms wide open
Wide open



No comments: