Bali Promotion Center

Bali Promotion Center
Bali Promotion Center Media Promosi Online

July 29, 2021

Declaration of God's Promises


Declaration of God's Promises

 https://www.facebook.com/566582286/videos/223563626194051/

"There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people UP."
Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
Joel Osteen Joel Osteen

What God promised you is going to come to pass; the dream He put in your heart is already on the schedule. The question is, how are you going to spend the time while you’re waiting? Looking back in regrets, upset? Looking forward, wondering why it’s not happening? No, stay in the present. Take it one day at a time. You don’t have grace for tomorrow. If you’re trying to figure out the next twenty years, you’re going to be frustrated. You have grace for this day. When you get to tomorrow, there will be grace for that day.

"There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people UP.

https://www.facebook.com/Jamesrudyanto/posts/10159646702617287

Joel Osteen's Blessing Declaration 

You are blessed, prosperous, redeemed, forgiven, talented, creative, disciplined, focused, confident, secure, equipped, empowered, anointed, accepted, approved, not average, not mediocre, you are a child of the most high God. - Joel Osteen' 


Is something blocking your growth? Is something keeping you from standing up tall: guilt, shame, fear, doubt? You have to come out from under that shade. You have to make the move. When you start moving forward, knowing that God’s mercy is bigger than your mistakes, then you’re going to begin to blossom

I AM BLESSED.

I AM PROSPEROUS.

I AM TALENTED.

I AM CREATIVE.

I AM FORGIVEN.

 I AM REDEEMED.

I AM FREE.

I AM VALUABLE.

 I AM ANOINTED.

I AM EQUIPPED.

I AM BEAUTIFUL.

I AM ATTRACTIVE.

I AM AMAZING.

I  AM  F E A R F U L L Y   A N D  WONDERFULLY MADE.

I  AM  A  C H I L D  O F  T H E  MOST HIGH GOD.

I H A V E  S E E D S  O F GREATNESS.

I  WILL  BECOME  ALL HE’S CREATED ME TO BE.

I AM VICTORIOUS. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

This is my Bible: I am what it says I am; I have what it says I have; I can do what it says I can do. Today, I will be taught the Word of God. I'll boldly confess. My mind is alert; my heart is receptive; I will never be the same. I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living seed of the Word of God. I'll never be the same - never, never, never! I'll never be the same, in Jesus' Name.

This is my Bible: I am what it says I am; I have what it says I have; I can do what it says I can do. Today, I will be taught the Word of God. I'll boldly confess. My mind is alert; my heart is receptive; I will never be the same. I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living seed of the Word of God. I'll never be the same - never, never, never! I'll never be the same, in Jesus' Name.

I DECLARE it is not too late to accomplish everything God has placed in my heart. I have not missed my window of opportunity. God has moments of favor in my future. He is preparing me right now because He is about to release a special grace to help me accomplish that dream. This is my time.

This is my moment. I receive it today! This is my declaration


I Declare 31 Promises To Speak Over Your Life, Joel Osteen. 

Read by Tricia Harmon.



Publish Your passions.

No comments: